64.8% of Canadians think it's important to pay careful attention to driving, even with advanced safety features like brake assist.
Learn More About
VEHICLE SAFETY FEATURES
- January 21, 2015
- Traffic Injury Research Foundation signs memorandum of...
- October 10, 2014
- Canadian Teenagers, Especially Males, Still Over-Represented Among...
- August 30, 2013
- Majority of Canadians continue to have limited familiarity with...
Awareness & Education
- Young Drivers of Canada - www.yd.com
- arrive alive DRIVE SOBER® - www.arrivealive.org
- D.I.A.D - www.DropItAndDrive.com
- Canada Safety Council - www.safety-council.org
- MADD Canada - www.madd.ca
- National Day of Remembrance for Road Crash Victims – www.rememberroadcrashvictims.ca
- British Columbia Ministry of Transportation - www.th.gov.bc.ca
- Alberta Ministry of Transportation - www.transportation.alberta.ca
- Manitoba Infrastructure and Transportation - www.gov.mb.ca/mit
- Saskatchewan Department of Highways and Transportation - www.highways.gov.sk.ca
- Ontario Ministry of Transportation - www.mto.gov.on.ca
- Transports Québec - www.mtq.gouv.qc.ca
- Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Works, Services and Transportation - www.tw.gov.nl.ca
- New Brunswick Department of Transportation - www.gnb.ca/0113
- Nova Scotia Department of Transportation and Public Works - www.gov.ns.ca/Tran
- Prince Edward Island Department of Transportation and Public Works - www.gov.pe.ca/sss/index.php3
- Yukon Department of Highways and Public Works - www.hpw.gov.yk.ca
- Nunavut Department of Economic Development and Transportation - www.edt.gov.nu.ca
- Northwest Territories Department of Transportation - www.dot.gov.nt.ca
- Transport Canada - www.tc.gc.ca
- Traffic Injury Research Foundation - www.tirf.ca
- Human Factors North - www.hfn.ca
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - www.iihs.org